2008年9月21日日曜日

Summer Vacation★


This summer, I visited Canada in school course trip for about one month. It is the first time to visit Canada and home stay with my friend. It is the sequence of surprise and very interesting for me. First I have spent time with my host family and commuted University of Toronto. My host family is very good. Because my host mother is good at cooking, and their jokes made me always laugh. So I could spend good time with my host family. And in holiday, my host mother often took us out to many interesting place. For example botanical garden, shopping center, china town, Japanese store and so on. Especially I like botanical garden. Because there are many flower that I have never seen in Japan, and it is very beautiful. I could watch squirrel and they are very domestic. So I could approach them and take picture with them. I was surprised by it, because I have never seen them. I think this place is good for picnic because it is very large park and it has good scene. So if you visit Canada with your family, you should go there. You will be able to spend good holiday with your family there.

Next I visited Niagara Falls. It was a dream to visit Niagara Falls, So I was moved and surprised by greatness of nature. Near there, I saw two couple’s wedding. I think it is wonderful because they look very happy. So someday I want to visit there again by honeymoon.

After finished homestay, we moved Banff by air plane. Banff is in national park. So there are many rules to protect nature and wild animals. You must be careful not to throw away litter and not to take things in there even stone or twig. So I think Banff is the most beautiful city in Canada. Next day, we visited the Rocky Mountains. It has many beautiful lakes. Its water is emerald green. I have never seen the lake like that. And it has many glaciers too. I could feel and enjoy nature in Banff.


349

2 件のコメント:

:-D!Miki さんのコメント...

Nice vacation!
Niagara Falls is very beautiful.
I want to visit there by honeymoon too.
If you took pictures, please show me your pictures:-)

yuukita さんのコメント...

I really envy you! I want to visit Canada, too. When I stay in USA, I also saw a squirrel. It was very cute. If you have time, please tell me about your stay in Canada.