2008年10月9日木曜日

Movie☆


This summer I watched many movies. Above all I’d like to talk about two of my favorite Japanese movies. I watched these movies by preview. I like watching movies by preview, because sometimes there is address on stage and it is free!!

First I want to talk about “Okuribito”. This is a Japanese movie that was received a prize of Montreal film festival. Before watching this movie, I think it is sad story because it is story about person who coffin dead. But it is humorous and there is a lot of laughter. And of course it is a touching movie. This movie depicts many different end and parting. These are drag queen, mother who has a little daughter, and grandfather who has many kiss mark on his face. I think many people don’t know the job. I want people know the job through this movie. How do you want parting?

Next I want to talk about “Ikigami”. This is a Japanese touching movie too. And this is human drama. It was made comic into a movie. Government issues paper that warns about time of death, and it is Ikigami. Person who was received it will surely dead after twenty-four hours. This movie is story about how that person spends rest time. This is the movie that I was moved best in this summer.

These movies are now on presentation. I recommend these movies you. Please watch these movies.

0 件のコメント: